baobaobebe

Friday, January 09, 2009

No School in Spring






I tried to sign up for an online course in CU Denver during the spring semester, but the class was already closed out with 11 people on wait list. A lot of people have lost their jobs and come back to school. I'll have to wait for the summer semester. I can start to register for classes on March 6th for summer. I guess I'll hop on line then and secure a spot for me for all the classes I can take between May and August.

I had lunch with my previous boss today. He was asleep at home when I arrived at the restaurant so I had to call him out to meet me. He is playing basketball 3 times a week now. Apart from not having a job, he is really doing great in every aspect. He is also looking to go back to school for his Master of Accounting degree.

The unemployment rate has climbed up to around 8% and it's only getting worse as the year progresses. Fortunately I don't have an urge to go back to work any time soon so I can enjoy the time off and binding with the babies in this economic recession. I'm pretty confident that our lives will be a lot better if we survive 2009. We should live happily every day because we have the privilege to be alive.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home