baobaobebe

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dogmatic






Finally, I'm able to go to FEDEX today to pick up my passport. Biajee said this was really dogmatic. They should have been able to let me choose leave the package at their office so that their drives didn't have to come out 3 days in a row to deliver at a time that I wasn't home.

Arnold woke up at 4 o'clock this morning so we are all exhausted. I had my last career session with Resnik Partners today about Holiday Networking. It's basically the same as networking. We just had a few more slides about Holidays. Each past day signals the approachment of my last day with Corporate Express.

My friend Jules canceled the birthday party for her twins because both of them are having serious stomache flu, which will leave our Sunday with no exciting plans. I guess it is a bad idea to host birthday parties for babies. My other friend Nancy canceled the birthday party for her boy last year because he was sick.

I'm meeting with a coworker today to transition a project. Luckily he is the one who will drive from Northglenn to the Broomfield office in the snow shower.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home