baobaobebe

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Swimming






I went lap swimming this morning for an hour, in hope that it'll help the baby come out faster. It'd been so long since I seriously did lap swimming. During the first 15 minutes, I was losing my breath and was thinking I couldn't make it any more. But it gradually got better. I think it's a great way to kill my time before labor.

I told our cleaner not to come till March. Basically we'll cut the cleaning to once a month instead of every two weeks. With the economy this way, everyone has to have some type of budget cut.

Today is Biajee's birthday. We're going to Sushi Tora tonight to celebrate. We've discovered that the Japanese Uni was really delicious. The only problem is that it's $6.50/piece. No question the Japanese people are so skinny. One bite of Uni would worth 4 McDonald's cheeseburgers plus a large fountain drink.

I'm seeing the eye doctor and the OB today. Hopefully I'm more dilated than a week ago. Dr. A might suggest me schedule an inducement again. I may choose a date in the year of cow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home