baobaobebe

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Reschedule Appointment






Avista hospital called me this morning and said that Dr. Austin was called out for an emergency surgery. My appointment was rescheduled to Friday at 8:30 am. I think a lot of people are trying to have their babies by Dec. 31st so that they could put the child on this year's tax return. I don't think we can be that lucky.

My chiropractor said both his kids were late. The first one was 18 days late and the second one was 20 days late. He delivered them by himself with the help of a midwife. I don't think Dr. A will let me go that long. He usually induces the mom a week after due date.

FedEx attempted to deliver my passport yesterday while I was not home. They'll make another attempt today and I surely will miss that one as well. Since I've requested direct signature, they couldn't leave the package outside the door. I may have to go to their office in Arvada to pick it up either tomorrow or Thursday. At least I won't have to worry about getting another passport in the next 10 years.

I scheduled our IT department to release my blackberry phone number next Monday so that I'll no longer be on company server. Then I'll have to call AT&T to set up my personal account with the same mobile number. This number is really important for me as all the friends have it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home