baobaobebe

Monday, December 22, 2008

ViewSonic






Our Viewsonic monitor was broken for months. We finally got it shipped back to California today. I didn't realize that the quality of Viewsonic products was so poor. Office Depot was using Viewsonic monitors when I was working for them and I don't recall a lot of problems then. Maybe LCD monitor is a challenge for them in technology.

I first called them before Thanksgiving and they were telling me they would ship us a box to put the monitor in. Then Biajee called them a week ago because we didn't receive anything. He was told no box would be provided so we had to pack the thing ourselves.

We found a huge box in our basement over the weekend and managed to put the monitor inside and shipped it today via FEDEX Ground through my company's mailroom. It's amazing that we got great discounts because I was still an employee. The box weighed 18.8 lbs and we only paid $5.79 for shipping. We'll sure miss this benefit after my last day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home