baobaobebe

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Snow







We got heavy snow this morning. It's May 1st, but this is Colorado weather. Today is Ron's birthday. He is my previous supervisor. I took him to lunch at Wahoo's Fish Taco. He's been with this company for 5 years and tomorrow will be his last day.

I'll be here for 5 years in September. How time flies! I really like Colorado because it didn't seem to me I've moved here for 5 years already. I remember I was so eager to leave Florida at any minute when I was down there, probably because I wasn't extremely happy then. I lived there for 6 years.

Ron is the best boss I've had in my professional career, yet he is laid off by this company. His exit interview is 2 pm tomorrow afternoon. It's sad to see him leave because I have a lot of respect for him. I hope our paths will cross again in future.

We're going to pack for Omaha tonight. Biajee finally recovered from that virus he got. Looks like he'll be able to drive. It's 7 hours and 37 minutes from our house to the hotel by car. We're actually staying in a hotel in Iowa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home