baobaobebe

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sand







Arnold has developed the habit of playing in our bed before he goes to sleep every night. He would demand a professional full body massage every day from me. I have massage oil for him and everything is just as the luxury treatment one would get in a spa.

I found the bed spread with sand after I undressed him last night. I wondered how he hid all the sand with him all night long. There were no pockets on his clothes. It appeared that Biajee hadn't changed his diaper for over 3 hours since he picked up Arnold from day care.

We were shocked as we took down Arnold's diaper. His butt and genital area were wrapped with sand and there was sand in his diaper as well.

"How did he get into this condition?" I asked Biajee. "You need to ask the teacher. I don't see how that's possible if someone hadn't intentionally thrown him into sand naked."

Of course Biajee will forget. He seldom remembers things lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home