baobaobebe

Friday, April 04, 2008

Q1





My company has decided to release Q1 sales and earnings results pre-market open on April 8th, 2008. It is very rare, but it appears that they need to persuade the shareholders to ignore the Staples offer.

We found out that we need to maintain our house now. It's five years old and we need to basically check all the seals and caulk everything where there are cracks. Good maintenance can help a house appreciate value.

My friend Susan has decided that she would come to Greece with me in May to help handle my mother's remains. She already ticketed her itinerary while I'm still waiting for United to find me a coming back seat on June 7th. The mileage with United is really not that easy to use. The customer service is horrible. You don't get to speak to a real person after you deal with the machine for 15 minutes. There is ticket in either economy or business class from June 6 to June 12.

I may book the coming back on June 5th first and see whether the cemetery can finish their work on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home