baobaobebe

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fever





I had a fever last night. I've been uncomfortable for a few days. I haven't been to the gym for 3 days. I should stop by today and get some exercise.

Biajee finished installing the tow cart on the bicycle right before I finished cooking dinner last night. He'll take Arnold for a bike ride today. It's going to be 77 degrees this afternoon, perfect weather for bike riding with a toddler.

We have seen too many sub prime involvement by the banks lately that it doesn't even affect the stock market negatively any more. Just as what was commented yesterday, "It's like kicking a dead horse."

The only major bank that wasn't affected so far is Wells Fargo. I've read some comments of their CEO last year. He was saying that they studied really carefully before letting their customers borrow money. If they thought the customer couldn't afford the loan, they wouldn't agree to lend money to them. It's amazing that they're the only bank who does business this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home