baobaobebe

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Birthday






Today is my birthday. I'm getting older and wiser.

My friend Judy offered to give me a birthday gift of free baby-sitting so that Biajee and I can sneak out to celebrate. Originally we planned to go out for dinner, but now we really want to watch Jackie Chan's new movie: The Forbidden Kingdom.

I'll confirm with Judy that she's definitely coming to our house tonight, then Biajee can buy movie tickets on line. Hopefully everything is seamlessly planned and I can watch Jackie Chan in theater today. That'll leave us no time for dinner at all. We'll just have popcorns in the theater and come back home for salad and noodles. I'll still go to the gym after work because I don't want to be older and fatter.

Everything else has been really quiet today. There is more bad news in the housing market and the retail industry. Buffet had said that the recession was worse than everyone thought.

I checked PhD Comics this morning. It's Cecilia's birthday as well. Great minds are born on the same day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home