baobaobebe

Friday, April 25, 2008

Battery Free Optical Wireless Mouse

I got a new battery free optical wireless mouse from our Aurora sample room last week while having a meeting there. It's made by A4Tech, a small company in Taiwan. It is one of the most comfortable mice I've ever used. I even let Biajee touch it for a while, then I told him that it was my mouse.

The mouse comes with a mouse pad, which has to be connected to the computer through a USB port. I think it's a cool technology and it'll sell very well in the US. Biajee biked to Safeway with Arnold to pick up some organic milk and eggs last night while I was having the conference call training of SAP with our Hong Kong office.

We picked up maps to Nebraska, Las Vegas and Grand Canyon during lunch today. There are still a lot of cool places in Colorado that we haven't had a chance to explore. We'll be quite busy this summer dragging Arnold to different areas in the state.

In the mean time, we're watching the pitiful scene of the stock market, currency market and the commodities market. The commodity market is so depressing now that Biajee quoted the comments of some traders the other day, "We sleep like babies. We wake up every 2 hours and cry."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home