baobaobebe

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool

Today is April Fool's Day. I haven't fooled anyone yet, but have a weird feeling that I may be fooled at some point.

Our data warehouse is constantly down throughout the day. I tried to change my password, but obviously you cannot change your password when the data warehouse is down. I don't know what value I could add to this whole thing except to go home early and back up my files.

Staples just got $3 billion in finance to acquire my company. Well, it just tells us that they have the cash required. I'm sure we'll hear more about it by May 13th, the date they choose to file this merger to Dutch Financial Market.

I signed up to see a chiropractor for treatment for 24 times. The X ray shows that my left hip is higher than my right hip and my neck is too straight. Weird that I couldn't tell any of these by looking straight into the mirror. Hopefully I can be corrected in 90 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home