baobaobebe

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Halloween



This is Arnold's Halloween picture. He was a Nuggets fan that day and participated in the school costume parade. So many things has happened since then. Arnold officially started to eat solid food now. He hates rice cereal and apple sauce. His favorites are oatmeal cereal and meshed bananas so far. Marie thinks he likes sweet potatoes, but we need to add either water or breastmilk to make it like a thick liquid.

He's had a skin rash for 3 days now. Biajee thinks it's hives and he did some research on it. There is really nothing we could do but wait for it to heal. We did launder all his clothes, linens and sheets though.

I still pump every night at 2 am and it is really hard for me to go back to sleep after pumping so I went to the gym at 3:15 am today. My coworkers think I'm insane, but this is really the best way to spend my time.

Biajee will go to parent's night tomorrow where they'll discuss nutrition for babies. I hope he'll learn a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home