baobaobebe

Friday, October 06, 2006

Moon Festival

It is The Moon Festival today. Daddy will come back from New Mexico tonight, which means I can't sleep with mom any more. Mom has been feeding me every night during my sleep while dad was gone. I think I've gained some weight. We'll know on Monday at my pediatrician's office during the 4 month checkup.

Mom said we were supposed to eat moon cakes today. She'll even bake some fresh meat moon cakes for dad. Pity that I can only eat her milk. I can't wait to grow up so that I could share all these wonderful dishes mom and dad cook all the time. They smell yummy.

Mom signed up for Race for Cure again this year. She does that every year. There will be over 60,000 people in downtown Denver on Sunday. My crazy mom likes all the crowds, free food and drinks they pass out after the race. However, they'll have to walk with me in the stroller this year. She and dad were talking about driving to a little Chinese restaurant for pan-fried dumplings and appetizers afterwards. I just hope she'll let me take my nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home