baobaobebe

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Take Me Hiking





The pictures you saw above were actually taken last weekend. Mom and dad took me to Harper Lake in Louisville for a hike. The elevation was only 67 feet. I'm already too heavy for dad now. I bet I still won't know how to walk by the time I turn 20 lbs. Poor mom has had a backache ever since I was born. I don't think she'll ever using the Baby Sling.

I've been coughing for 3 days so far. Two babies in my room were sent home yesterday because of fever. There is one child in the Toddler's Room who's got Pneumonia. It's a very bad time of the year. I still try to hold out. I know it's very hard for my parents to take days off work so I try not to be too sick these days. I still laugh at every stranger or familiar person I see, but it's been rough for me. I couldn't eat yesterday because my nose was stuffed up. When I tried to nurse on mom or feed from a bottle, I couldn't breathe any more.

Fortunately, dad came home from his business trip. He is such a cheerful person. I can't help laughing whenever I see his face. I slept in my parents' bed last night and mom fed me twice. I bet she is exhausted today because she hasn't been able to sleep for 3 nights in a row.

It's going to snow/rain again tomorrow. Mom still secretly hopes I can get better and go hiking with them. I don't think I'll vote for that. She'll have to go to the gym to burn off that humungus piece of chocolate cake she had this afternoon. Her department hosts a birthday cake gathering every month for everyone who was born in that month. She has been taking advantage of it every time.

Dad will pick me up after work today. I cannot wait to see him. He is a great tease and will lighten up my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home