baobaobebe

Monday, October 16, 2006

Monitor

I am depressed. A new 20 inch monitor had been ordered for me two weeks ago. It was supposed to be a 16:9 flat screen HD. However, a regular 20 inch flat screen monitor was installed at my desk just now. I just couldn't compare it to my peer worker although it's bigger than my previous 19 inch one. My boss will take my old monitor. Life is so not fair.

I went to a 15 minute parent conference for Arnold this morning. It was just an excuse for me to see him during the day. He seemed to be happier at school than at home. Biajee left for Dallas this morning. I suddenly was left with a baby on my own again. I was 15 minutes to work than usual and walked into the building right after my boss did.

There is no way to justify all the good deeds Biajee accomplishes when he is home. I had to defreeze all the frozen milk and bottle them every morning. And I don't get time to cook breakfast at all. No chance to go to the gym at all after work. Suddenly I was realizing all the benefit to have a husband. He can clean, cook, feed the baby, babysit while I go to the gym and most importantly, he loves us dearly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home