baobaobebe

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Allergy

Arnold is allergic to shrimp. Yesterday was the 2nd time since he was born that he had whole body skin rash. The only abnormal thing I ate was some deep fried shrimps on Saturday. I felt so guilty. Biajee and I seldom cook shrimps these days. But when we go to other people's house, I tend to forget what I'm supposed not to eat. Pathetically, I love shrimps a lot.

Arnold must have inherited the allergy genes from Biajee. I couldn't remember being allergic to anything but vitamins. Biajee, on the other hand, will have serious reactions to peaches, bean sprouts and bunches of other food.

I found the refrigerator loaded up with fresh vegetables last night. Biajee did some grocery shopping on Sunday after he was called out to go to the office. It almost forces me to cook. He knows I'd starve myself if there is no food in the house because I'm too lazy to go shopping and I don't like to eat outside with Arnold. Now I have enough supplies to last till Thursday night till Biajee comes back home. He even marinated the baby back ribs. I guess I'm baking the ribs tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home