baobaobebe

Thursday, October 05, 2006

More Leakage

I am having a bad day already. It's only 8:41 am.

Arnold still had some diarrhea last night. He pooped at midnight and 4 am today. One bag leaked when I was preparing his milk bottles this morning. Then I found I forgot to freeze some milk last night. I packed him five 6 oz bottles today. Hopefully they'll be enough. I'm planning on picking him up around 5:30 pm. There is no parking spot in Montessori between 5 and 5:30 pm.

I didn't have time to put the clothes in dryer either. I couldn't log into the data warehouse when I arrived at the company. It's one of those days I couldn't put my minds together. Well, I haven't slept well for two nights in a row because I had to watch and nurse Arnold every 3 hours. It wears me out finally. Being a single parent is not that easy. Now I wish Biajee is here so that I could shoulder off some repsonsibilities to him.

Never have I been so looking forward to the weekend. I need some time alone to recoup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home