baobaobebe

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

RSV

It is going around in Montessori. One kid in my classroom was sent home yesterday. It is contagious. It stands for Respiratory Syncitial Virus. I have most of the symptoms: cough, low fever, loss of appetite, stuffy nose. The only thing I don't have is difficulty in breathing.

Mom made an appointment this morning so that Dad can take me to Dr. C. They did some test on me and found that I had a little ear infection. Dr. C gave dad a prescription so that dad can pick up the drug after work. She said that I was becoming better and better. The most serious hit was the initial five days, which I survived already.

I lost some weight though. I am only 14 lbs and 13 ozs now. That's a loss of 6% of my gross weight! Mom would be thrilled if she can lose this much in a week. She eats healthy, works out and sleeps well, yet she wants to look like a reel and she can never be too skinny.

Her IS people fixed the problem dad created on her laptop, but they think the WIFI card was the cause of the issue. Isn't that amusing? Now she gets a different error message every time she boots up her PC, which says some application failed to launch. She doesn't even get annoyed any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home