baobaobebe

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Grandpa and Grandson




Dad came to US for a business meeting in Milwaukee, WI 2 weeks ago. He was able to stop by Denver for five nights and get a glimpse of what our lives look like after we had Arnold.

He brought all of us food, clothes and goodies from China. He bought four stainless pots for us for cooking use, took us out to lunch and dinner and cooked a whole week's worth of food consumption for us before he left. I feel so guilty that he never got enough rest while he was here. I am his top one priority to take care of and then comes Biajee and Arnold. He didn't want to eat a lot of food he cooked because he knew that we'd not have enough time to do gourmet cooking after he left.

A father's love to his kid is unconditional and endless. My dad has never ever asked for anything back from me all my life. I don't know if other parents in this world are similar to him or not, but I constantly have this soft feeling whenever I think of him. Yet, I lost my temper a few times while he was with us. I've never even raised my voice at Biajee, but I did this to Dad. And he was never mad at me. His life has been giving, giving, giving to his only daughter, the person he loves most in this world.

I didn't realize how much I rely on him emotionally until he left. It's like a solid firm support that I could turn to any time I get hurt and shattered in life. It follows me wherever I am and whenever I need it.

Thank you, dad, from the bottom of my heart, for my life and for everything you've done for us....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home