baobaobebe

Friday, November 17, 2006

Game Night

We're having Susan over for dinner, Scrabble and Monopoly tonight. We haven't been able to play Monopoly for a while because I've always been winning. A lot of my friends refused to play with me any more.

Susan is my coworker and a member of the National Scrabble Club. I think we're going to play Scrabble first because she'll kill us on that one. She said the national champion can score 832 in one game and 234 per word. We couldn't even imagine. We could only get to 300 in one of our better games. And we have never bingoed once. Susan can bingo in every game so it'll be a fun night. We'll let her win the scrabble and then lure her to play Monopoly with us.

We're going to have baked lamb chops and salmon for dinner tonight. Biajee and I bought some organic salad from Wal-mart and we could use the leftover asparagus we cooked yesterday. Dinner will be nutritious and fat-free if Biajee hadn't bought a jar of Baily Irish Cream Icecream.

A lot of people will be leaving work early today since holidays start today for some of them. I think I may be able to sneak out at a decent time as well, maybe even to pick up Arnold. This is some benefit of working for a big company. The secret is not to take vacation days during holiday season because nobody will be working and work days are generally shortened than usual. It'll be a waste if you take a vacation day because not a lot of work will be done anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home