baobaobebe

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Who do you favor? - Mom or Dad?




I'm so bad at updating the blog lately. Work has been crazy. I wasn't even able to see Arnold from Monday to Wednesday last week. He was already bathed, fed and put to sleep by the time I got home. Biajee will go to Alberqueque for a business trip next week. I'll be a single parent for 3 days. It'll be interesting to see how my boss react to that. When I have to pick up Arnold, I have to. No debate. Otherwise the day care will call police.

It's such a beautiful day. I had thought maybe we could go to the mountains to look at leaves, but Biajee is still in bed. He likes to sleep in on weekends because we both wake up at 5 am every day, change Arnold's diaper, feed him, burp him, dress him, prepared his milk bottles for the day and then go to work. He deserves a good sleep on weekends.

We had hiked the past two weekends in Boulder though. It's so relaxing to go out. Colorado is a Spanish word, which means Colorful. It is mostly true in autumn. We have finished the mooncakes Biajee brought from NYC last year. It's amazing how long these things last.

Arnold is famous at Montessori now. He is known as the happiest baby there. He laughs and screams whenever people tease him or talk to him. He is sleeping next to his dad now. They two look very funny together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home