baobaobebe

Monday, September 25, 2006

Tire Pressure Gauge

The light on the tire pressure gauge of the Sienna came on and off since Saturday. I told Biajee he was too heavy, causing the tires to depressurize.

Finally I got serious and took the car to the dealership during lunch break. They worked on it for over an hour when I got really impatient since there were tons of things to be done at work. Finally the guy told me they were checking the wrong car because three Siennas were brought into the shop at the same time. The technicians took out a nail from the rear left tire, mended the tire and set me off on the road.

I feel so depressed. Today is a super bad day for all this to happen. It simply means I need to stay at work later than usual. There are tons of projects to be done and our head bosses are in Amsterdam, trying to remote control us on a daily basis.

I haven't had time to attend the HR training for next year's benefits enrollment or Harrassment. And I miss Arnold deadly. He has been eating ferociously lately. I'm taking him to the doctor's on Oct. 9th. Can't wait to have him measured and weighed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home