baobaobebe

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cash in Envelopes

I never dreamed of sending so much cash in a regular mail envelopes before. I think it's the safest and cheapest way.

I'm sending Japanese yen and euros via regular mail these days.

Got to pay for those Japanese milk bottles. They're the best. Arnold starts to drink more and more. I don't think the milk cow (me) can keep up with him soon. He took a 7 oz bottle last night before he went to bed. And he wants to be involved in all the activities Biajee and I are having: cooking, eating, talking, making faces, etc. We need to start reading to him before he goes to bed every night. He is a smart baby and should learn earlier than other kids. He'll recite all Shakespeare and Homer's books when he can read. And a handful of Chinese poems. I don't believe in letting them choose their own hobbies now because they have no idea what's good or bad yet. I, the super mom, would choose what he needs now, until he is old enough to make his own decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home