baobaobebe

Monday, September 11, 2006

Wreck

I had a car accident yesterday in downtown Denver. I was merging left while the other car was merging right. He cut through in front of me and his rear right wheel hit my front bumper. He got a flat tire while my whole bumper just tore apart.

The police officer came and gave me a ticket that requires me to go to court on October 23rd. The other driver walked away before the officer arrived there so the police actually impounded the car.

We had our car towed back to the house since we had no idea where to fix it at. The insurance company got me a rental car this morning and they're going to send an appraiser to estimate the cost of fixing it. Then we'll decide which body shop to tow it to.

Arnold was with me in the car. All this was because I donated some money for AIDS Walk in Denver and was going to take Arnold to walk with me. I guess I should never mess with that organization again. It was the worst area in downtown Denver as well. Biajee said a lot of hookers live there. Maybe that's why they want to host the walk there.

Fortunately nobody was injured. I have a bad headache. I'm depressed. I may be suicidal...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home