baobaobebe

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Lost


We played at 9 am this morning against USAPM team. We lost four points: 29 vs 33. The rule is strange: it's rally points, 20 minutes and two sides switch at 10 minute point. Since we're co-ed teams, if one side hits the ball more than once to get it over, people from both gender would have to touch the ball.

It's a hot day in Colorado. I never got chances to play beach volleyball when I lived in Florida, yet we're playing on sand in the middle of the country. I'm still not used to it. I didn't take my shoes off while playing. At least I didn't embarrass myself too much. The champion team beat Purchasing/Sharks by 40 points in the first round. They are some professional people that participate in the national tournament.

We have happy hour in the cafeteria today from 5 to 6 pm. Beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks will be served. I have invited Biajee. Laura and I will pick up our boys together and then bring them to happy hour. It's just an excuse of getting out of work early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home