baobaobebe

Monday, August 21, 2006

First School Day


Today is Arnold's first day at school. We were rushing everything this morning. There was a whole box of his clothes, blankets, washcloths, bibs, wipes and diapers to be taken to Montessori. Biajee and I went together. And of course, we forgot all his milk bottles! Luckily I won't start working until next Monday so I was able to come home and fetch them.

The teacher told me to pack him five 4 oz bottles. We were only able to defreeze three 4 oz bottles. I found that I could pump out 5.5 oz of milk at his feeding time this morning, which means we probably didn't pack Arnold enough milk for school. Usually the supply will equal to demand. He is such a big boy and it's normal if he eats more than other babies. We'll start to pack him 5 oz bottles tomorrow.

And I need to pick him up early from school today because he'll be running out of food to eat. There are six girls in his room. Lucky lad! He can learn to flirt with girls at 11 weeks now. I nursed him at Montessori. It's amazing how noisy it is there. And when I arrived for the 2nd time, Arnold and another baby were lying on the mat, crying hard. This is a brutal world. Sadly our infants have to learn that at such a young age. They will grow up being abused all the time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home