baobaobebe

Friday, July 28, 2006

DIA

Biajee will come home early today so that we can go together to Denver International Airport to meet Maggie and her dad. They're transiting in Denver going to Portland. We haven't seen each other for 9 years. We both worked for Dragonair in Hong Kong back in the 90s.

The most fascinating thing is: we'll go to Portland to meet them again tomorrow. Biajee and I started packing last night and realized how many things we need to bring because of Arnold. It's almost like we're moving the whole house to Oregon. I made a cheat sheet of things to bring and a shopping list already. There is no sales tax in Oregon. It is good time to shop for some clothes for after I go back to work. There will only be 3 weeks left before I start working again after this trip.

The only reason we didn't book tonight's flight to Portland is because we want Arnold to have a good rest. It's not fair to drag him on a late flight with us. Too many things to consider after having a baby.

I'm doing most driving lately so resume my driving skills. It'll be Arnold and me most of the time next week and we need to go around a different city. Exciting and exhilarating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home