baobaobebe

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Busy Saturday



Biajee and I have been occupied all day today. We woke up at 7:30 am. Biajee took the Civic to oil change while I started to sort out all the baby clothes we have. I labeled five plastic bins with 0-3 mon, 6-9 mon, 9-12 mon, 2 year and 3 year and above. Amazingly all the bins filled up quickly. And I put all the 3 - 6 mon clothes on the hangers in Arnold's closet.

Literally we do not need to spend any money on his clothing till he is one year old. Thanks to all the friends and coworkers who made this possible for us. Baby clothes are ridiculously expensive in this country. We probably have saved hundreds of dollars so far. All this money can go to his college fund now.

I didn't quite finish the clothes arrangement till 2:30 pm. Biajee had prepared me breakfast and lunch during that time and had started working on hoisting our tandem bike to the ceiling of the garage. I probably would lose my temper if I go downstairs and see all the mess he created in the past few weeks. He cleaned two racks of the refrigerator as well.

Then he was out to play soccer. We barely had time to check our email or do anything. It's a typical Saturday with a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home