baobaobebe

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

First Walk



Laura and Kevin came by last night. Kevin brought me a cute sports outfit along with a hat that really fits my head. Of course, I was asleep most of the time. However, I was aware of what was going on around me. We babies are super creatures. Our brain keeps absorbing what is happening in the outside world even when we're sleeping.

Kevin is such an adorable big brother. Mom signed me up to be in the same class with him. I hope he can teach me how to play. I can't wait to see miss Laura again. She is such a cheerful person and she gave mom lots of advice on how to take care of me.

Daddy finally got the stroller system figured out this morning at the expense of leaving for work 30 minutes late. Yahooooooooo! I had my first stroller walk around the neighborhood with mommy. The weather was great. I fell asleep half way through the park circle. It was a nice cozy stroller and I love to be cuddled inside. It was great to smell the grass, tree and fresh air.

Mommy is getting better and better every day. She had promised to hold me as much as she could while she was in bed. She suffered for so many weeks from all the pain of trying to get me out of her body. I smile occasionally these days to show how much I appreciate their tolerance for my exisitence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home