baobaobebe

Thursday, August 10, 2006

First Fever

Arnold had his first fever last night after the vaccine shots. He slept most of the time and cried in between sleeps. We think he has had nightmares. Doctor and nurse said tummy time is really important for him at the moment. It can help reduce gas and build up their arm muscles.

Arnold and I decided to stay home and rest today. We've been going out every day since we came back from Portland. I didn't realize how tired I was till this morning. I could not get up at all no matter how hard I tried. Must be an accumulation of exhaustion.

I broke the hood of the breast pump last night with foot. Fortunately Biajee found a replacement for it on eBay. Otherwise we'd have to spend $300 to buy a new one. We love eBay. I don't think I can concentrate when Arnold's crying. I'm the most deadly terminator when Arnold is fussy: I lost the rings and I broke the breat pump...

Arnold is a trigger for his mommy's mood these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home