baobaobebe

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

First Bank Visit


Mommy took me out in the car for the first time today. Yeehawwwwwwwwwww!

We went to the bank. There were so many people there. I decided to fall asleep on my way there. I woke up and peed while mom was talking to the bank assistant. I was so pissed off because I was sitting in a dirty diaper. You wouldn't imagine how uncomfortable it is if you haven't been through the situation. I screamed and cried.

Mommy looked really embarrassed and she started to hold me up and pamper me. I fell asleep again quite soon. The ride was joyful and the next time I woke up, mom was changing me and preparing to feed me at home.

Today was Amy's last day at our house. She gave us gifts. There was a book there for me as well! How exciting! Mom will read it to me soon and I can flip over the hard pages to see the pictures as well... I will really miss her. She bathes me every day in the past 2 weeks. She is such a nice and beautiful lady. I could only hope that she stops by to see me. Wish I was mobile so that I'd visit her often...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home