baobaobebe

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Stinky Me




Before I was born, mommy was telling daddy every day that I'd poop a lot. Daddy never believed it. Yesterday I heard him say to mommy, "He really poops a lot."

My system is not fully developed yet. A lot of times before I fart, pee or poop, I don't know what's going on. I have this funny feeling of my stomache that is similar to cramps or maybe contractions and it really hurts. Hence I usually start to cry before I pee or poop. Then mommy and daddy will know to change my diaper.

Mommy usually washes me with wet cotton ball and warm water. Yeah, that sure feels great. Daddy would just wipe me with those cold baby wipes. Fortunately it's summer time or I may be very uncomfortable.

I'm trying hard to smile these days, but it hasn't worked quite well yet. My muscles are not fully developed. Sometimes when I pass gas, my expression looks very much like a smiley face. Well, I'm content when I fart. I guess that could be counted as a pre-smile? Mommy and daddy can't wait to take my smiling pictures so I got to work really hard on that...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These pictures remind me of Jiayang when he was a newborn. Arnold looks healthy and strong. He must have grown much since he was born. How much does he weigh now? I remember Jiayang was gaining one pound per week for the first 2 months or so. Our pediatrician teased me that I could market my milk and collect fortune. :-) Enjoy the time when he is little!

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger baobaobebe said…

    We don't know. He feels pretty heavy. His last Doctor's visit was on June 30th and he weighed 9 lbs and 10.5 oz then. I think he is gaining at least 0.5 lb per week. I'll take him to the doctor's again on August 9th. Can't wait to see how much he has gained. I hope I'm losing all the pounds he gains.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home