baobaobebe

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Poop, poop, poop

Arnold's poop set a record on Sunday. As soon as I opened him up, his poop shot for about 2 yards and hit right at the drapery. Of course, some of them dropped on the floor as well. Biajee and I were super depressed about the whole mess.

Why haven't any of my friends told me about it? I was mentally prepared for the pee part. Male babies love to pee whenever you open up their diapers. And the pee goes to all directions: sometimes it lands on their own faces and bodies, other times it lands on you or the changing table. A baby is the dirtiest thing you can ever think of, yet all his belongings, clothes and equipment need to be the cleanest of all.

I've been singing chimes to him while nursing, cooing to him and telling him stories ever since we were back from the hospital. I don't know if I'd remember all this when he is as tall as me. It's a weird but sweet feeling. I hope he turns out to be a nice guy, a happy lad and a healthy person. If only he could quit sucking his hand someday. I told Biajee we should put some chilly sauce on his hand so that he wouldn't suck any more. Biajee thinks it's too brutal for him. Well, life is tough and he needs to learn at an early age...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Jiang Xiao said…

    Seems you two have lots of fun with Arnold these days. Everyday is a new day with new chanllenges.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home