baobaobebe

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birthday






It's my birthday today. I'm older and wiser now. It's also my first gym day since Arthur was born. Everything has been going on smoothly this year.

We're going to O's Restaurant in the Westin Hotel in Westminster to celebrate. It is said that the chefs in the restaurant are scientists who utilize very abstracted ways in cooking, such as liquid nitrogen in sorbet demonstration. I definitely hope the food tonight worths the calories as I got up at 4 am this morning and went to the gym.

I went to JC Penny this morning and picked up a black tank top for myself. I noticed that most clothes these days are made in Vietnam. China-made apparel products no longer have a cost advantage in the United States any more.

I also found that the price of groceries in Safeway is almost twice as much as Wal-mart. I should definitely go to Wal-mart for food from now on. The thing is, they only carry Horizon Organic milk, which tastes horribly nasty.

Generally it's been a great day. I don't need to cook or do any work today. This is the least reward I could give myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home