baobaobebe

Monday, April 20, 2009

ARRA






President Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) on February 17th, 2009. The law gives "Assistance Eligible Individuals" the right to pay reduced COBRA premiums for periods of coverage beginning on or after February 17, 2009 and can last up to 9 months.

I received the letter from our COBRA provider yesterday and talked to them this morning. There is a form I have to submit for us to qualify under this plan. COBRA would then recalculate our health care premium and send us bills with the new amounts starting from next month. All the money I had over paid previously will remain credit on our account.

I must say I like president Obama a lot. He's issuing policies to help people from all aspects. I don't think we'll get this benefit if president Bush was still serving his term.

Quarter 1 sales results came out for most companies and the numbers still looked gloomy. Stock market will probably crash again. We're still in a tough economic environment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home