baobaobebe

Friday, April 03, 2009

The Melting Pot






Daddy is taking us all to The Melting Pot tonight. He said Biajee worked too hard so he need to reward him by feeding him lots of good food.

I made the reservation yesterday. The restaurant was fully booked on Saturday till 8 pm so we had to take a 6 pm spot tonight. Daddy leaves for China on Sunday morning. My honeymoon will be over after he leaves.

Our family didn't have to pay for anything while Daddy was here. He paid all the grocery bills, food, clothes and kept asking us what we need to buy. My father's love to us is definitely unconditional. There will be no way in this life that I could ever pay him back enough.

Our family photos turned out great, except that I was too fat. It was really hard for me to lose weight while daddy is here. He cooks every meal and forces me to eat. I need to jump onto an express weight loss program next week.

Arthur still wakes up every four hours at night. Not all kids are created equal. We miss the time when Arnold was little - he slept through the night at 8th week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home