baobaobebe

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tax






I finally finished calculating our 2008 income taxes. This has been a very long process that involves crying babies, sleep deprivation for weeks. Each year it gets harder as we have to fill out more forms with more schedules.

We owe the US Treasury over $2000 this year. I'll have to mail the check tomorrow along with the forms. It's a huge release that I don't have to worry about it day and night.

I could really enjoy my dad's visit from now on. Dad's care and attention to our kids put both Biajee and me to shame. I've never seen any parent tendering their kids like my father. I took it for granted only because I was brought up that way. He wouldn't let the baby cry for one single second. He would always hold Arthur and talk to him during the day.

Now I suddenly understand what Dad used to say to me, "Your most loved ones in your life are probably your kids, but you're the one I love most in my whole life."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home