baobaobebe

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Dental Cleaning






I went to the dentist today for regular cleaning. Rhonda, the hygienist, gave me a full check and an X-ray. It appeared that I have some deep pockets and loss of bones. She said Dr. Keene would read my X ray after he came back from North Carolina.

In the mean time, I was scheduled for a periodontal scaling and laser cleaning next Monday for 2 hours. If the situation doesn't improve, I may have to go to a periodontist for surgery.

The bad thing is: we do not have dental health insurance any more. Everything will be out of pocket. The receptionist there held Arthur while I had my cleaning done. She had a baby girl five months ago so she was pretty used to holding a baby.

Arthur was quite dandy today. He smiled and cooed at everyone in the dental office. People were surprised at his size. I had to get there 45 minutes earlier than my appointment time so that I could nurse Arthur before being treated - all these fun details when you have a little baby.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home