baobaobebe

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Networking Profile






Marc and I reviewed my networking profile this morning. Basically I need to put more target companies on it and then separate the companies into different industries. The most important thing of a networking profile is target position titles and target companies.

In addition, I may get a free on line resume critique as well. My resume will probably be critiqued so badly that they'd ask me for $2,000 to rewrite my resume for me. Then I can choose not to use the service, at least for now.

Roughly every job posted on the market will get about 2,000 resumes these days because the unemployement rate is so high and there are so many people on the market. There are also people who already have a job pumping out resumes on line as well. It's a very tough market for job search right now.

Fortunately I don't have to actively search for another 3 months. I've posted my resume on all the major websites just for the fun of it. Hopefully things will change in 3 months.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home