baobaobebe

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MacBook Air






We looked at MacBook Air in the Apple Store on Monday. It's the coolest laptop I've ever seen because it finally matches what I have in dream - thin. Laptop should be thin and light in my mind. This new MacBook Air matches everything I expect about a laptop. However, we still won't purchase it.

We've had too many problems with Macintosh products. Both iPods have battery problems. The iMac was broken. Nobody knows what's wrong with it. After Biajee installed the new power unit, it still wouldn't work. Biajee is thinking of taking it apart and selling the parts on eBay to recover some cost.

I found that I had to wear bigger size of sports bras last night. We bought a sports bra for me when I was still pregnant, thinking that I would need to wear it after labor. -- All these crazy ideas come from different books and classes. Biajee and I were very good students. We took notes and went shopping for all the suggested items. Then it happened that I had to wear nursing bras for over a year. My suggestions to nursing moms are: don't waste money on sports bras before and when you're nursing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home