baobaobebe

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Felony







I committed a crime on December 21st by not paying Expressway Toll. I didn't even know that till the note of fine arrived at the house last night.

"Oh I sinned." I told Biajee guiltily. "But I didn't see any toll plaza."

"It's a toll box that you have to throw in 75 cents." Biajee looked at the letter patiently.

"I really didn't see anything. It was the day I picked up dad from the airport and we tried to get onto I-470 from 104th St. It was really dark and I didn't see any coin box as I entered the highway." I searched my memory thoroughly and still didn't see anything related to a toll box. Of course dad didn't see anything either, or he would have told me.

The value of the fine is $77.75. A checked was mailed in today. Biajee just found out that he didn't return the CDs to the library and was subject to $10 of fine. He just bought his cell phone for $139.99 + tax. Bad things come in three. Now we believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home