baobaobebe

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cash







Biajee claimed over $100's cash from Costco today. It's the rebate money for year 2007. He is quite excited about that. Last night he got a $5 cash in a mail from a survey institute asking him to finish a survey. I had to admit he's the real money maker.

My hair dresser has moved to a new salon and of course she brought me along with her. I scheduled an appointment in March, hopefully it's going to be cheaper or the same price as what I'm paying now.

I just realized that my company has banned Victoria's Secret's website because it may offend some people. I spotted a tank top there the other day. I had always wanted to buy it since I started nursing. Well, I couldn't wear it for at least a year when I was nursing. Now it's the perfect time to get it.

I used to subscribe to the Victoria's Secret monthly catalog and have it delivered to my company. It used to be delivered to my previous boss' mailbox. The admin assistant used to scream at him, "My Gosh, I didn't know you have a dark side as well!"

"No. It's Pei's, not mine." He tried to explain.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home