baobaobebe

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Chinese New Year's Eve







Today is Chinese New Year's Eve. The good thing is that I don't get a lot of email or work from Asia. Everyone is celebrating the Year of Rat over there.

We're going to our friend's house for dinner tonight. Of course, we'll fix her computer in the mean time. It got infected by a lot of viruses. I think the best thing to do it so reinstall the operating system. Biajee won't agree with that. He always tries to kill the virus first just because he doesn't want to spend the time reinstalling everything.

We don't like Windows Vista. It's always dead when I try to open Internet Explorer. We start to use Mozzilla when we're home. I really don't care which software or OS I use. I want something that works. We're beyond the stage of flirting with the computer system. It's just a tool to get the job done.

I still don't understand why other people get viruses. I seldom get anything. What websites are they all visiting? The only time I got a serious infection was by WORM when I lived in Florida. I had to format the hard drive and rewrite my resume, which almost broke my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home