baobaobebe

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Heat Sensitive Doors




It just dawned on me the glass doors of my company are heat sensitive. I failed to open them when I was wearing leather gloves every evening. Then the guard told me that I had to touch the rail bare handed for them to open. I am not going to take my gloves off in 10 degree weather. So he opens them for me every day.

I wonder why the door rails have to be heat sensitive. Is it for security reasons?

I got the UGG hat from Zappos yesterday. It says we can return it within 365 days. That's a really good website. I'm more intending to buy hats and clothes that can stay in fashion forever than wasting money on cheap craps.

It is said the snow in southern China is really bad this year. A lot of airports are closed. Trains cannot operate either. The famous Spring Festival Travel can be jeopardized.

We watch for the president election very closely. Juliani dropped out already. I'd vote for Clinton if I have the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home