baobaobebe

Friday, February 08, 2008

Promise

I've promised to watch the twins for a coworker for an hour this weekend. Her husband was sent to Iraq. I studied the map today and found that it's an hour's drive from my house to her house. Why haven't I looked before I committed? Well, I think I made the promise before she moved to Highlands Ranch.

We have a Chinese New Year Party tomorrow night. Then we'll continue to fix friend's computer on Sunday.

We have been worn out for the whole week. Biajee kept complaining how people found out that he could repair computers. It is the dirtiest job in this world, but someone has to do it.

"Why don't they ask me to fix computers?" I said. "I could do an equally nice job."

"Most people think women are not capable of such things." Biajee replied. "You won't find a woman to repair the car if there is a problem. And you seldom look for a male nurse when you need medical help."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home