baobaobebe

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

UGG







There was this UGG hat in Nordstrom that I liked. It was very expensive. Every time we went to the mall, I'd stop by and try it on.

Today, I finally convinced Biajee to go and get it for me. It was all sold out. Nothing left from the winter. All the Valentine stuff and spring fashion were put out instead. I was so disappointed. I cannot describe how much I loved that hat.

Biajee assured me that he would get it for me online. Internet is a miraculous tool to get us anything we want. We couldn't find the color I want. Only black is available. We don't know what to do yet. Maybe I shouldn't be indulged about a hat that much? But I'm a woman. And I seldom like anything.

Arnold woke up at 4 am today, wanting to go downstairs and play with his train. Biajee played with him for a while, then put him back into bed. He had to wake Arnold up at 7:30 am to drive him to school. Arnold may be at a growth spurt now. Hopefully our trip to Japan next month will cure him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home