baobaobebe

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Meetings





I have to spend at least 4 hours a day attending different meetings. It's part of the nature of my new job. I have to adjust to the fact that I need to finish work after the meetings, which means I have to work extra hours.

Tonight we'll be calling Hong Kong at 7:30 pm. Staying in the office until that late is really not an issue to me at all. I started doing that when I first joined the company. As a matter of fact, it gives me some quiet time to appreciate life. We are only young and happy for a very short period of time.

My boss just approved me to buy two 1 Terabyte external hard drives to back up data on both my computers. I still haven't had time to stop by BestBuy yet. It's perfect time to do that after I go to the gym today. Excercise and work are the majority of my life at the moment, although I feel like taking a vacation some time soon, maybe I can just bring Arnold with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home