baobaobebe

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Job






I've been working 14 to 16 hours per day the whole week last week. I have a gut feeling that if I cannot perform in my new role, I'd be included in the next layoff, which could happen next February if our financial statements don't look better.

This cannot disturb on the quality time I spend with Arnold every day. He is so adorable. My heart is pure and full of love every time I look at him, although I usually have to work after he goes to bed because of the time difference between here and Hong Kong.

Arnold seems to like outdoors quite a lot these days. He would demand me to take him out around the neighborhood or to the park every day. He enjoys going down the slides after I put him on top of them.

We went to the 2nd swimming class today. All we've learned are how to blow bubbles, move along the edge of the pool, feel comfortable lying on his back and jump into the water. It was hysterical when we put Arnold standing on the edge of the pool.

"Arnold, jump, jump!" Biajee would open his arms with encouragement.

Arnold would look down at him with a big smile, then put his hands on his round belly. Seemed like he was saying, "I'm not jumping, daddy. Are you kidding me?"

Then we'd take turns and pull him into water. He had the most fun out of it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home