baobaobebe

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Reorganization





My company had a reorganization just before Labor Day. Approximately 100 people were let go. I was moved to Global Sourcing Department. I had no idea what my new role would be except that I've been working more hours than ever since.

Biajee and I went hiking every day during the long weekend. We climbed Mount Sanitas in Boulder again and discovered this nice sushi restaurant in Superior that's called Sushi Yoshi (means good sushi in Japanese).

We went to Cherry Creek State Park on Labor Day and rented a paddle boat for an hour. All three of us got boat sick after 30 minutes on the lake. Arnold was most uncomfortable because he had to wear the life vest.

We went to H Mart for lunch afterwards so that I could devour some spicy Korean cold noodles to fight agains the sickness.

Life is exhausting today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home